Naughty Number Nine is the main antagonist of the "Schoolhouse Rock!" episode of the same name, the protagonist being the mouse. He is a cigar-smoking cat who plays pool. Of course, playing pool and smoking cigars aren't villainous, but here are his doings that are.
- He ties up the mouse into a ball and uses him for a cue to hit the other balls, getting him hurt.
- He hits the 9-ball at the mouse, getting them both into one of the pockets.
- He hits the 4 and 9 balls at the mouse.
- He snatches the mouse and breathes the 9 x 9 and then 81 into his face with the cigar smoke.
- He rubs the mouse's ears into the pool chalk.
His defeat, without him knowing about it, is that once he leaves, the mouse has been hiding inside the 9 ball, as if the circle inside the "band" were a door.